Sunday, 1 April 2018

No more reviews on this blog

To anyone who's reading this, this'll be my final blog post. I have run out of things to review and I have no business using this blog anymore. Besides, reviews and rankings are a waste of time, so I can't be bothered doing it.

And by the way, if anyone wants me to review anymore stuff, forget it, because I'm done. Looking back on my reviews, they were poorly written, poorly reviewed and I was being ultra biased towards the things I've been reviewing. So no more reviews on this blog. I'm finished! Goodbye, Blogger.........









Ah! Tricked you into thinking I wouldn't be using this blog anymore, huh? Just wanted to play a prank.

Besides, I've got plenty of reviews planned. Besides, I haven't reviewed the entirety of Thomas the Tank Engine Seasons 5-20, only some of those episodes I have reviewed, but I have reviewed the entirety of Seasons 1-4 and Season 21.

Plus, as you can see, I'm planning to review the entirety of The Magic School Bus TV show, especially since I've ranked all those main kids from my least favourite to most favourite, and stated my thoughts on the new series that's been streaming on Netflix as of September.

So overall, Happy April Fool's Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment