So, get ready to promote me to Supreme Leader! Here are my Top 20 favourite characters from Codename Kids Next Door.
Honourable Mentions:
The Delightful Children from Down the Lane
It was very interesting when we found out that they're the long lost Sector Z, and that the tall boy's name is David, the blond boy's name is Bruce, the dark skin boy's name is Lenny and the short fat girl with glasses is named Constance. Strange how the tall blonde girl with the bow in her hair is the only one of these 5 yet to be named.
Numbuh 2/Hoagie P. Gilligan
What can we say? This tech wiz is both intelligent and funny at the same time! His jokes are funny, and his inventions, especially his "I Can't Believe It's not Booger", are hilarious and clever! That moment where he was Hank was hilarious, even if I don't ship him with Cree. For his puns, Numbuh 2 reminds me of Carlos from The Magic School Bus.
Numbuh 2x4
Can't get enough of this scientist's Big Mac accent and how annoyed he got with Numbuh 2's "I Can't Believe It's not Booger".
Vin Moosk
One non-villain adult who is someone to look up to. He's a funny adult, he's on good terms with Numbuh 1. The way he stopped kids from wearing ties was hilarious.
Numbuh 0/Montgomery Uno
This man is the definition of a hero, especially since he started the 7th age of the Kids Next Door, and it was amazing when we found out he's Numbuh 0.
Numbuh 5/Abigail Lincoln
She's a spunky sugar addict who manages to eat many doses of sugar without gaining a pound, her crush on Numbuh 2 wasn't that obvious, and her moments with Heiny were awesome.
Sydney Beetles
My reason for him is mainly to do with his 2 sons and his accent makes him sound like a Blinky Bill character. He's also great at bowling.
Mister Washer
This is one bad guy who isn't revealed to be one until later. One thing I do like about him is the fact he's one of those bad guys who could've solved his problems with common sense. I mean he could've stopped his customers from bringing chilli dogs into his shop by putting up a sign that says "No Food or Drink".
Now, onto the real list:
20. Laura Limpin/Big Badolescent.
This girl may be cute when her mood is neutral at worst, but don't make her angry! Or else....she'll become Big Badolescent! It's hilarious when she becomes Big Badolescent! "I HATE COCONUT!" "YOU BUY SKUNKY SCOUT CANDY NOW!!!!" Too bad she barely appeared since the official series premiere.
19. Emperor Dave.
I like this bad guy. His role in Operation: COUCH was clever. Living under Sector V's couch, and stealing the remote. The one thing I really do love about Emperor Dave is his voice. He sounds just like Amy's husband Bender from Futurama.
18. Toiletnator/Lou Pottingsworth 3.
This character is the definition of a lame villain, or as Numbuh 3 likes to put it, vill-lame! I love how he's the archenemy of his nephew, and how his lame antics get him into hilarious consequences!
17. Elizabeth "Lizzie" Devine/Numbuh 49.
She may be an unlikable bitch most of the time mainly due to her bossy arguing, but at other times, she's a kind kid, willing to help the KND whenever she feels like she needs to. While her relationship with Numbuh 1 may seem so stressful, I do have a soft spot of it. Operation: DATE was her best moment IMHO. What I don't like about her is that she's actually a Tentacruel named Numbuh Vine.
16. Numbuh 86/Francine "Fanny" Fulbright.
She may seem like a bitch most of the time, considering how sexist she is to boys, but sometimes her sexism can be funny, and this is coming from a man. Many moments where she acts like a bitch can be funny, like when Numbuh 2 called her "Toots", and whenever Sector V ask "Who put a bee in her undies?" She was sweet with her relationship with Dilly, oh I mean Numbuh 19th Century even if I do ship her with Numbuh 60. And it was such a heartwarming moment when we found out that Mister Boss is her dad.
15. Doctor Lincoln.
This is one hilarious parent of Sector V. He's an obvious parody of Cliff Huxtable from The Cosby Show. Ya know, with the talkin' and the walkin' and daw you know what I'm talkin' about!
14. The Chickies.
These offspring of Numbuh 1 are such hilarious little newborn birdies! I also loved when they would go out and do their "Business". The moment their mum read them Little Red Riding Hood rapidly was downright hilarious! This is why I would use them a lot in my KND fan fictions.
13. Bradley/Numbuh 6.
This skunk is more than a cute little mustelid baby, he's eager to help Sector V whenever they need to. Sadly, all because of a truck, Bradley's cuteness went down when he became a cyborg skunk. Though he may stink, literally, he's still cute as a baby skunk.
12. Joey Beetles.
This baby is more than a cutesy wootsy little marsupial. (ironic since his name is "Joey") He's not all he seems. He may be a baby, but he's got some catchy dance moves. The moment where he stopped those safety-bots was awesome.
11. Lee/Numbuh 84.
This operative is, as he always says, cool! His yo-yo tricks are awesome, and his moments where he works with Sonia are cute. It was funny when he told that annoying kid Numbuh 363 to "Cork it, Harv!". That was high praise for him.
10. Numbuh 10.
Fitting, I know. I've placed her at number 10 since she's such a beautiful operative, kind of like Ariel from The Little Mermaid. It was surprising when we found out that Numbuh 10 is Numbuh 1's cousin, the very reason I habitually call her "Nigel old bean's cousin".
9. Chester.
This villain is one you would expect in a show where adults are evil and kids are good. His goal is to make kids' lives a living hell, especially when he tried feeding Numbuh 3 to sharks, and when he made Numbuh 1 wear the happy headband, making him imagine a beautiful non-existent girl named Katie. I especially love Chester's voice. It suits him. And his design kind of reminds me of Wario from the Mario series for some reason.
8. Kani Sanban.
He's still my favourite parent of Sector V. I can relate to him in a way, I prefer cold climates over warm climates. His argument with Numbuh 4 was hilarious. What I really love about Kani is his voice. He sounds just like Kaz from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi.
7. The Interesting Twins from Beneath the Mountain.
These child renditions of the Toiletnator are downright hilarious masters of disguise. Who can resist the design for the girl of this duo? She's a cute character. Also, who can resist the boy? He looks just like Numbuh 4, only Japanese. These are the reasons I prefer these vill-lames over Toiletnator.
6. Jessica.
This girl is so sweet, cute and helpful. While it was her fault that Heiny stole Mister Fluffleupagus, she still fixed the problems. I really felt sorry for her when Heiny turned her beloved Hopsy Mopsy into chocolate. And judging by the wear and tear of that plush rabbit, Jessica may have had it since she was a baby.
5. Rainbow Monkey Kong.
I still stand by this awesome monkey being my favourite villain of the series. He's tough, yet caring. It was hilarious when he kissed Numbuh 4 and when Numbuh 4 called him "Stoopid". "Hey! You didn't just call the giant Rainbow Monkey stupid, did you?" He's a well done parody of King Kong, and his name sounds a lot like that of my favourite video game baddie, Donkey Kong.
4. Patient C.
There are 2 words to describe this girl. Cute and creepy. Cute for the most part. Creepy only when she wanted Numbuh 4 to be her boyfriend. Cute because of her voice and her design, mainly her blonde hair, bow, and Mary Janes.
3. Numbuh 3/Kuki Sanban.
Fitting, I know. This girl is the definition of cute, beautiful, girly-girl and awesome! I love a lot of her outfits, especially her airliner outfit, her winter outfit from Operation: SNOWING and her formal wear from Operation: DATE. I especially love whenever she gets angry. I love her voice, especially considering the person who voiced her voiced Amy Rodriguez from Futurama.
2. Numbuh 4/Wallabee Beetles.
Big shocker! Numbuh 4 has been reduced to my 2nd favourite character from Codename Kids Next Door. While he is an awesome tough short guy, there were moments where he was kind of mean, like when he tried to send all the girls except Numbuh 3 to Pluto, Arf arf, and when he destroyed poor Mister Huggikins. But even so, Numbuh 4 is still the guy you gotta love!
And my new Numbuh 1 favourite KND character is.....
1. Sonia/Numbuh 83.
That's right, operatives! Sonia is now my favourite character from Codename Kids Next Door! I love how she hates the dark and gets into a hissy fit whenever someone tries to throw her into the dark. This isn't the major reason Sonia is now my favourite KND character. She's very caring about sectors apart from her own, and she even taught Numbuh 363 a lesson. Not to mention, Sonia is also cute! She looks cute, especially with her blonde hair and the way she usually dresses. Another thing I love about Sonia is her voice. She sounds like Ami from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi.
If you have any thoughts you'd like to share on any of my choices, feel free to do so.
I love Sonia, she's very sweet! I can imagine her someday becoming the next supreme leader.
ReplyDelete