Saturday, 29 December 2018

Plans for 2019

As far as my blog has gone, I have done heaps of reviews and countdowns and thoughts blogs. I've been reviewing blogs related to Thomas the Tank Engine. I've been reviewing most of the specials, and all The Railway Series books. I even talked about the outdated argument about Thomas and the Magic Railroad. (Really! It's been 18 years! Get over it!)

Alright. Here are my plans for 2019:

- I'll be doing more reviews on Thomas the Tank Engine. I sure won't be doing anymore Season 22 reviews, that's for sure. After that atrocity, Apology Impossible.

-
This is a possibility, but depending on how Season 23 of Thomas turns out, I don't know whether to review any aspect of it or not.

- I'll be continuing my reviews on TUGS. 

- On my Deviantart,  I'm planning to write more Codename Kids Next Door fan fictions in novel style. On my Deviantart and my Fanfiction. And I've been considering doing another Kids Next Door/Pokémon Crossover.  But it won't be a repeat of the one I did last year, but more or less like the one I did a few years ago. I'm baking up new ideas.

- I'm planning to do some parody chapter fan fictions. Of maybe Robotboy.

- I'll be writing more Thomas the Tank Engine fan fictions in novel style, after not writing any this year.

- On this blog, remember when I announced that I'd deleted my reviews on Codename Kids Next Door? Well, I'll be rereviewing the series.

Alright. Those are the plans I have so far for 2019. So until next year, farewell, Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment