Monday, 28 November 2016

Robotboy Prototype script: Halloween

Before I get onto Season 3 of Robotboy, I am going to give away a review on the prototype script for Cleaning Day.


3. Halloween.
Written by: Cindy Morrow.
Fate: Changed to "Cleaning Day".

All I have to say about the script of this episode is that it's better than the final cut! The only puzzling thing about this is that Cindy titled it Halloween, despite it being nothing about Halloween, yet about Tommy Turnbull's toys being given away to an orphanage. And also, I like this rendition of Bambi much better than her final outcome! She's not such a bimbo, and instead of the beach, they go to a waterpark! And lastly, we find out that Booker's adoptive parents are actually scientists who find him both fun and smart at the same time. And it actually works here without Donnie! I'd say, if they actually used this script for the final cut of the episode, (and change the title to what they did) it would've been better.

My rating: 9/10.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, can you send a link to the script plz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.mediafire.com/file/48844nl9w3yy57s/CleaningDay3rd.pdf

      Delete