Alright everyone! I'm onto the last episode of Season 2 and Series 1 of Robotboy. How did this version of the series end? Let's find out!
51. Wrestling with Gus.
Written by: Andrew Rheingold.
Aired: UK: 8 March 2006. US: 7 October 2006.
Gus sure is stronger than he looks!
Ha! Changing channels over and over again!
G-Force!
Whoa! Strong bullies!
Smart Robotboy disguise.
Kurt's dad's secret agents don't believe him!
This was an interesting episode. Gus further proves how weak willed he is by being beaten by Mookie and Stu in a wrestling match. I bet this might remind some of Mucha Lucha! Nice that when Robotboy was grabbed by Kurt's dad, Gus did indeed save the day! An entertaining episode to say the least.
My rating: 9/10.
52. Soothsayer.
Written by: Scott Peterson.
Aired: UK: 8 March 2006. US: 7 October 2006.
When Tommy installs a prediction ability to Robotboy Gus takes advantage of this and uses his new ability to predict things only that he comes to Kamikazi and makes a little game together.
Ah! Robotboy can predict future!
Who would've known a chimp would drive a car!
Gus wins Scissor-Paper-Rock!
Constantine grab Robotboy!
Gus did stupid!
Powerful Po-esque Pinjas!
This sure was really brilliant! Robotboy was upgraded to predict the immediate future! This might remind some of you of The Jetsons episode Future Tense, where Jane gets glasses that allow the wearer to see into the immediate future. And as for Robotboy predicting that Kamikazi when playing Scissor-Paper-Rock, Kamikazi takes rock all the time. Reminds me of The Simpsons when Bart always takes rock when playing the game, only for the opponent to take paper. And it shows you can never predict what an idiot can do. A very brilliant way to end Series 1!
My rating: 10/10.
Final thoughts:
I must say, this episode was entertaining! Gus weak-willingly wrestles Kurt's friends, as well as Kurt's dad interfering with the fight, and afterwards, Robotboy has the ability to predict the immediate future! A nice way to end Season 2.
Episode rating: 9.5/10.
Season 2 final thoughts:
I must say, Season 2 was even better than Season 1! We got loads of surprises, interesting one-time characters, especially Kamikazi's son Stevie, and we were introduced to Princess Peach-esque Justine. And not to mention, one episode was full of romance! Let's not forget the dud Tether Tommy. Anyway, I love this more than Season 1! And also, I'm done with Series 1 overall! Will you still be impressed by me? Next time I'll review Season 3! And by the way, I'm halfway through!
And before I count down my least favourite to favourite of Season 2, I've read the transcript for Cleaning Day, originally titled Halloween, and by the looks of it, if that transcript was used, it would've been better than the final cut.
Season 2 episodes from least favourite to favourite:
3.5/10.
26. Tether Tommy.
7/10.
25. Bambi-Bot.
9/10.
24. Wrestling with Gus.
23. Kindergarten Kaos.
22. Feline Frenzy.
21. Kamispazi.
20. The Homecoming.
19. Kami-Chameleon.
18. Shelf Life.
9.5/10.
17. Attack of the Killer G-Men.
16. The Consultant.
15. Fight.
14. The Tune Up
13. The Babysitter.
12. A Tale of 2 Evil Geniuses.
10/10.
11. Double Tommy.
10. The Manchurian Robot.
9. Cast Iron Constantine.
8. Robotman
7. Tummy Trouble.
6. Soothsayer.
5. Party Out of Bounds.
4. Door to Door.
3. Robot Girl.
2. Something About Stevie.
1. Valentine's Day.
Average Season 2 score: 9.5/10.
Final score: 9.6/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment