Saturday, 26 November 2016

Robotboy S2E06: Shelf Life & The Babysitter.

Time I got on with the next Robotboy review.






37. Shelf Life.
Written by: Michael Rubiner.
Aired: UK: 27 February 2006. US: 19 August 2006.

In this episode Princess Justine a spoiled princess comes to Bay Area and visits Lola's house only to find about Robotboy and becomes fond to have him but Tommy refuses and Justine get's help from his brother Donnie give Robotboy to her only that an important update that didn't finish to him would become dangerous for him.


 Gus sure loves to annoy Tommy by flinging things!

Yep, this episode introduces Princess Justine, and I know, you're all sick of me pointing this out all the time, but now that I'm reviewing these, I can show you all that Princess Justine looks like Mario's wife, Princess Peach.

So Justine hates American toys?

She sure has a fancy castle.

If this man is Justine's dad, then I'm going to guess that Rosalina is Justine's mum. I'm only saying this because I'm speculating that Rosalina is Princess Peach's mum.

Justine's dad sure is strict.

This was interesting to say the least. We get a clone of Peach named Justine who acts the opposite of said princess. She hates American toys. Not to mention, this episode shows how bad at technology Donnie is! Overall, an interesting episode, even if Robotboy didn't talk at all here.

My rating: 9/10.


38. The Babysitter.
Written by: Darrick Bachman.
Aired: UK: 27 February 2006. US: 19 August 2006.

In this episode Tommy, Donnie and Gus gets a babysitter for the night only that she isn't just the babysitter they've waited for.

Hmm...Donnie putting his finger across his neck? You know, for kids!

Yep, here's Wendy.

This episode marks the first appearance of Stevie's mum, Agent Suzie Kalaschnikov.

Wait! Did Donnie just say "Wieners", on a kids' show?

Ha! Donnie torture porn!

Oh boy! A transvestite Robotboy!

Kamikazi sure wants all the women he can have!

This episode sure was another interesting one! We get to see Stevie's hot mum, Suzie Kalaschnikov. I'm calling her "Stevie's mum" because she plans to marry Kamikazi. Might I say, she sounds a little like Frieda from Thomas the Tank Engine. I figured because she's German, yet voiced by Robotboy. Wish we got to see Wendy babysit Tommy, Augustus and Donnie, but oh well. Suzie still was an action packed baddie!

My rating: 9.5/10.

Final thoughts:

This was an interesting episode to say the least. We got to see Peach--er, I mean Princess Justine, as well as an evil babysitter who is none other than Stevie's sexy mum. A very nice episode overall!

Episode rating: 9.5/10.

Season 2 scorecard:
1. Robotman: 10/10.
2. A Tale of 2 Evil Geniuses: 9.5/10.
3. Something About Stevie: 10/10.
4. The Homecoming: 9/10.
5. Kindergarten Kaos: 9/10.
6. Robot Girl: 10/10.
7. Bambi-bot: 7/10.
8. Double Tommy: 10/10.
9. Tether Tommy: 3.5/10.
10. The Tune Up: 9.5/10.
11. Shelf Life: 9/10.
12. The Babysitter: 9.5/10.

Season 2 so far: 9.4/10.



No comments:

Post a Comment