Saturday, 9 June 2018

How I feel about Thomas' future Part 5

I know, I did say that I'd be taking a break from doing reviews, especially considering I'm finished with reviewing the original Magic School Bus TV show, but this is not a review. I just wanted to say how I feel about Thomas the Tank Engine now. I've taken into consideration this.

I remember saying that the CGi series hasn't aged well with me, and I will admit, I was being a bit harsh when I said it's too late to go back to the classic format. I did say I wouldn't be watching anymore future Thomas episodes or anymore future Thomas specials. I've realised I was getting mad over nothing. But I was originally going to stand by my decisions and not watch the series anymore.

However, I discovered this:

Special thanks to my good friend AntonioAlexisHuerta for finding this on Twitter.
Could this mean that Jock is coming to TV?

Well get this! I've taken this into more careful consideration. I have decided to give Big World! Big Adventures! a try after all. Both the movie and the season. After all, I've consistently taken the Don't Judge a Book By its Cover song into account for quite a while now.

Also, I want to see Shane appear, and I want to see if Carlos will be making any puns. Also, I want to see the kind of roles Edward and Henry will have without being "Steam Team" members, even though they should've disbanded it years ago. Also, I still want to see old characters return and more Railway Series characters come to TV.

However, if any of this turns out as bad as many say it is, then I don't know what to expect.

Another thing that changed my mind is this tweet:

https://twitter.com/FluteGirl2406/status/1005174259201773569

Just goes to show that most kids of today aren't as closed-minded as adults of today claim they are. Plus, one kid doesn't automatically mean every kid!

So bottom line, I am going to give Big World! Big Adventures! a try after all, whether I will like it or not. I've been able to sit through Seasons 13-16, even if I knew those seasons would be bad, then I should be able to endure this whether it'll be good or not.

I am not going to end it here. Let me end with this paragraph to those disapproving of the show's future for even dumber and more offensive reasons than I have: 

For anyone out there who hates Nia and Rebecca for being female engines, GO JUMP OFF MOUNT EVEREST, THE EIFFEL TOWER OR THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING AND FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU SEXIST FUCKWAD FUCKTARDS!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment