(Special thank to Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia for the image)
502. Cranky at the End of the Line.
Written by: Lee Pressman.
Aired: 27 September 2017.
After Cranky is teased about his age, he works twice as hard and through the night to impress the Fat Controller. But the harder he works, the more mistakes he makes. When a big, new, shiny crane arrives, he thinks that his days at Brendam Docks are over!
Oh boy, here we go. Another episode revolving around the "character fears being replaced" cliche. This time, it's Cranky. Though I will admit his nightmare was climatic to an extent. And also, we get to see a new character who I will go on about in my next review.
So all I can say about this one is that it's the weakest of Season 21 so far. Not that it's bad or anything. It's just....average.
My rating: 5.5/10.
Season 21 scorecard:
1. Springtime for Diesel: 9.5/10.
2. A Most Singular Engine: 9.5/10.
3. Dowager Hatt's Busy Day: 10/10.
4. Stuck in Gear: 9/10.
5. Runaway Engine: 9.5/10.
6. P.A. Problems: 9.5/10.
7. Hasty Hannah: 8/10.
8. Cranky at the End of the Line: 5.5/10.
Season 21 so far: 8.7/10.
Oh boy, here we go. Another episode revolving around the "character fears being replaced" cliche. This time, it's Cranky. Though I will admit his nightmare was climatic to an extent. And also, we get to see a new character who I will go on about in my next review.
So all I can say about this one is that it's the weakest of Season 21 so far. Not that it's bad or anything. It's just....average.
My rating: 5.5/10.
1. Springtime for Diesel: 9.5/10.
2. A Most Singular Engine: 9.5/10.
3. Dowager Hatt's Busy Day: 10/10.
4. Stuck in Gear: 9/10.
5. Runaway Engine: 9.5/10.
6. P.A. Problems: 9.5/10.
7. Hasty Hannah: 8/10.
8. Cranky at the End of the Line: 5.5/10.
Season 21 so far: 8.7/10.

No comments:
Post a Comment