Friday, 2 December 2016

Robotboy S3E07: Nursing a Grudge & Stuck on You

This time, I'm going to be doing another Robotboy review, one that improperly introduces my favourite villain of the series.




65. Nursing a Grudge.
Written by: Adam Cohen.
Aired: UK: 7 November 2007. US: 17 May 2008.

Gus is trying to get away from a test until he comes to the school nurse who is his arch enemy Felonious Hexx.

Gus goes to summer school?

Gus wearing a wig?

Here we are, the first episode to star Felonious Hexx.



 This girl sure is excited to go home after a louse inspection.

Pig jelly?

And here is why I sometimes call Tommy "Tommy Turntable". Hexx called him "Tommy Turn Tail".

Man Gus is a pigeon.

Rude pigeon!

Hexx the rat!

Gus with a pigeon's brain is smarter!

This was indeed a hilarious episode. Gus getting lice to not have to take the test! Also, this episode improperly introduces my favourite villain of the series, Felonious Hexx! I must say, he's such a hilarious magical villain! Though I think this episode would've been much more hilarious if, instead of a pigeon, Hexx swapped Gus' brain with that of a goose, but I digress. What did Gus do to Hexx to make the dark magician despise the goose? Find out when I review his proper introduction.

My rating: 10/10.



66. Stuck on You.
Written by: Adam Cohen.
Aired: UK: 7 November 2007. US: 17 May 2008.


When Affenkugel tries and fails to convince Tommy to hand him over Robotboy, he finds a way to get him by himself using a very big and strong magnet to catch Robotboy.

Robotboy made chips for Goose!

Ha! That old painful trick to keep the door open!

Klaus was a scout, and might I say. He looked like Scoutmaster Lumpus from Camp Lazlo.

Magnetics on ceiling!

Now Robotboy is Robothead!

Magnetic Tommy Turnbull!

I must say, another hilarious episode of the series! Klaus abuse never gets old, especially when he's being picked on! Very clever of Tommy Turnbull to figure out how to use magnetics here! Nothing to say here, except Klaus was clever yet dangerous with that magnet, especially when he stole Donnie's weights!



My rating: 10/10.

Final thoughts:

Another brilliant episode of the series! The first to star my favourite villain Hexx, doing a brain transplant on Pidgeon, causing chaos, and after that, Klaus magnetically stole Robotboy from Tommy! I have to say, a very hilarious episode overall!

Episode rating: 10/10.

Season 3 scorecard:
1. 6 Million Euro Man: 9.5/10.
2. Robogus & the G-Machine: 10/10.
3. Foot Brawl: 8/10.
4. Remote Out of Control: 8.5/10.
5. Hair-A-Parent: 9/10.
6. Clammadon Rising: 10/10.
7. Bad Language: 10/10.
8. Up a Tree: 10/10.
9. Wunderpark: 9.5/10.
10. Zap! You're Old: 10/10.
11. Racer Zero: 9.5/10.
12. The Legend of Brainy Yak: 10/10.
13. Nursing a Grudge: 10/10.
14. Stuck on You: 10/10.

Season 3 so far: 9.8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment