Friday, 6 October 2017

TTTE S21E11: Philip's Number

Now I'm moving onto the 3rd week of Thomas season 21!

(Special thanks to Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia for the image)

505. Philip's Number.
Written by: Lee Pressman.
Aired: 2 October 2017.

When he is teased by Gordon about having 68 painted on his side, Philip tries to discover why he was given that number. Later, when he manages to avoid an accident after 68 sheep stray onto the line, Philip decides it is his lucky number!

I've got to say, this was one surreal episode! Philip's imagination running wild with all the Philips in his mind, and even trains of trucks forming the Number 68! I can guess that Philip is Numbuh 68 because he's the 68th standard gauge engine to have arrived on Sodor.

And that was very helpful of Philip to save some sheep from being hit by Gordon the Big Engine. I guess 68 is Philip's lucky number.

So overall, this episode was very interesting as a whole! It even gave Philip the Diesel Boxcab development!



My rating: 9/10.

Season 21 scorecard:
1. Springtime for Diesel: 9.5/10.
2. A Most Singular Engine: 9.5/10.
3. Dowager Hatt's Busy Day: 10/10.
4. Stuck in Gear: 9/10.
5. Runaway Engine: 9.5/10.
6. P.A. Problems: 9.5/10.
7. Hasty Hannah: 8/10.
8. Cranky at the End of the Line: 5.5/10.
9. New Crane on the Dock: 9.5/10.
10. Unscheduled Stops: 10/10.
11. Philip's Number: 9/10.

Season 21 so far: 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment