Friday, 6 May 2016

Top 8 Non-Thomas media that I'll never review

Alright, I'm revising this list from a Top 11 list down to a Top 8 list. Why? Because for some of my old choices, I've reconsidered and maybe I'll review them after all. Actually, one of my choices is too controversial and I just want to let out my anger about it.


(Yep, I'm still not putting the opinion disclaimer for this one. Why? Because you should all know by now that these are my opinions)


So, get ready to be desperate and throw pitch forks at me! Here are my Top 8 media I'll never review.


8. The Simpsons episodes: At Long Last Leave and Lisa Goes Gaga.

I put these 2 together because they have one thing in common. No, not solely the fact they're Season 23 episodes, but because many fans of The Simpsons consider them to be, as Comic Book Guy would say, Worst Episodes Ever!

Many loathe At Long Last Leave because The Simpsons are banned from Springfield for silly reasons. Not to mention, all of this in the 500th episode of the series.

More people despise Lisa Goes Gaga basically because it shows how badly Lisa was being neglected and who should come to her aid but Lady Gaga. Now, if you ask me, I don't like Lady Gaga's work, but I've nothing against her as a person.

Why won't I review these episodes? Because I'd have nothing new to add. Basically every review on either of these 2 episodes is the same thing. Once you've read/watched a negative review on either of these episodes, you've read them all.

Now, do I consider either of these to be the worst episode of The Simpsons? Nah. I still give that position to The Parent Rap!

7. Any media from Johnny Test.

Yes, now that we're done with the overhated stuff, let's move on to the overhated stuff! Yes, people hate Johnny Test more than Uncle Grandpa, Teen Titans Go!, Secret Mountain Fort Awesone, Out of Jimmy's Head,  The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange, The Problem Solverz, etc. Why? Well, some might say it's because it rips off Dexter's Laboratory. While this may be true, it's more of a genderbent version of Dexter's Laboratory.

If anyone wants my opinion on Johnny Test, I don't like it....at all, but it's not the worst thing in the world. Now, for those of you who are still complaining about this show, the show was cancelled on Christmas 2014.

See where I'm getting at? Reviewing this show would be pointless since I'd have nothing new to add.

6. Any episode of Pokémon.

Now we're at the repetitive stuff! The Pokémon anime is so repetitive, words can't describe it. Let me explain. Despite the image I chose for this section, I stopped watching this show way before Serena , Clemont and Bonnie joined in. Why? I will explain by saying why I'll never review any episode of this show.

The reason I will never review any episode of this anime is because doing so would be both pointless and exhausting.

Why would it be pointless? Because every episode of this show is the exact same story. Once you've watched an episode, you've watched 'em all. (No pun on the slogan intended) Not to mention the times Ash reaches the Pokémon League, and every time he gets there, (sans the Orange Island saga) he loses! That never changes either!

Why would it be exhausting you may ask? BECAUSE THERE'S OVER 900 EPISODES NOW!!!! Yes, this show has more episodes than Thomas the Tank Engine, Arthur, South Park, and 'eck! Even The Simpsons!
Also, when exactly did I stop watching this show? Well, I stopped watching at the end of the Sinnoh League Victors season. Why? Not just for the reasons I won't review any of these episodes, but because Ash lost in an extremely unfair battle in the Pokémon League with that cheater Tobias having a Darkrai and a Latios!

Plus, seeing so many Amourshipping pics and arguments these days make me glad I stopped watching this show! Also, when I look back on the episodes of this show I have watched, the songs are still amazing, the games are still great, but the episodes of this show? Even the Original Series? They're not really very good.

So, I'll never review this show full stop!

5. Any episode of Class of Three Thousand.

Yes, the show that supposedly replaced Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. However, I eventually learned that this show was going to premiere even if Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi didn't get cancelled. But this has nothing to with why I'll never review this show.


The reason I chose never to review this show is because I can't find the last few episodes on the web in English. See where I'm getting at? If I can't find all episodes of this show in English, I can't review the entire series!

4. Any game from the New Super Mario Bros. series.

Yes, now we're at the really repetitive stuff! The New Super Mario Bros. series is so repetitive, it would make the Pokémon anime feel all the more ashamed. All this game series is is Bowser Junior and/or the Koopalings kidnapping Peach, or Bowser trapping Peach in her castle, and the Mario Brothers, Mario and Luigi have to go rescue her.

So, all I'm saying about these games is that the title is misleading. There's nothing really "New" about them, so no reviews on these games from me!

3. Any sequel to The Land Before Time.

Yes, some of the direct-to-home video sequels that everyone hates. I seem to be one of the few who like these sequels. Mind you, I've only seen up to the 6th film, so I can't give away an opinion on the rest of the sequels.

There is one reason people don't like these sequels. It's because either the films are too cheery compared to the first film, which dealt with the issues of death, where Littlefoot's mum was killed by the evil Sharptooth.

Also, some don't like these sequels because some months before the first film was released theatrically, Judith Barsi, Ducky's original voice actress, was deliberately killed by her dad. What a cruel dad he was! I bet, if Judith and her mum were still alive today, Judith would never have let her dad see his grandchildren!

The real reason people don't like these sequels is because the characters sing from time to time. Let's look at it this way, some of the songs, such as Bad Luck, Standing Tough, Eggs, When You're Big, Big Water, Friends for Dinner, and It Takes All Sorts, are pretty catchy.

So, I don't feel like reviewing any of these movies.

2. Stop the Galactic Kids Next Door.

We now go from some hated Land Before Time media to a highly appreciated project from Codename Kids Next Door. Let me put it this way, I don't feel like reviewing this because it doesn't seem like the pitch will ever happen and even if it does, I still won't review it.


Now, let me explain what I don't like about this pitch. It fixed a lot of things in the KND franchise that weren't even broken to begin with. It turned Numbuh 74.239 and Lizzie into plant-like aliens in disguise, it turned Numbuh 1 evil, and turned the Galactic Kids Next Door into an evil organisation that destroys planets supposedly infested with adulthood. Also, I looked at Numbuh 1's design in this pitch, and what put me off is his awful sandals/boots/whatever they are.


Not to mention, it was confirming the story events of Operation: INTERVIEWS real. As I said in my review on that finale, I really don't like it. Sorry, fellow operatives. Nothing that can be said to make me like that.


There is one thing I did like about this pitch. Numbuh 4 whimpered to Numbuh 3 about Numbuh Vine. "She looked better as a plant." to which Lizzie responded "I HEARD THAT!" That gave me a good laugh!


So yeah, it's not worth me reviewing the Galactic Kids Next Door, even if it does pass up. Also, I'm never accepting this, Operation: INTERVIEWS or Operation: TREATY canon either. Sorry, fellow KND fans, but this is the way I feel.

1. Any video made by Benthelooney/PuffyZillaman4.

We now go from the most overrated Kids Next Door project to the most overhated internet reviewer. That's right, many people hate this reviewer for his rants on Family Guy, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Despicable Me, Pixar, the Dark Knight trilogy, etc. Although, I do agree with the haters about his Pixar and Dark Knight rants.

Now, for my opinion on this ranter: I don't hate him, but I don't like him either. He's more in between. Also, those rants I brought up were years ago! Get over them! He did change his opinions on Adventure Time and Regular Show later on and loved them, but now, he has no opinion on them anymore. Also, his Family Guy/Seth MacFarlene bashing is old news too. So, get over them.

Some people hate him because he consistently brought up My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, and they even say the latter is a mock to anime, even tough it's a tribute to anime.

Let me point this out to all you Ben haters, he is playing a character. If he isn't, then explain the annoying, arrogant Neb, and the crazy Looney T. Ben.

I will admit, not all of Ben's haters are like this. I will admit there are people who just hate this guy, but understand that there are people who do like him and don't attack those for liking him. So to those haters, I tip my hat to you.

Now, while Benthelooney does have flaws, (and for the record, I will only refer to him as "Benthelooney" or "PuffyZillaman4" NOT "BentheIdiot" or "BentheNostalgiatard", the latter is especially extremely immature) I don't think he deserves that much hate compared to most of his hatebase. Plus, I'll take a biased, annoying ranter over soccermums, abusive teachers, abusive cops and abusive parents any day!


No comments:

Post a Comment