First of all, before I make my decision, I want to talk about one thing I've noticed on the links I've been making on my Deviantart journals to these blogs. Every time I make a review on Thomas the Tank Engine, they seem to be the only ones to obtain comments. And whenever I review other things, like TUGS, Magic School Bus, or Kids Next Door, I barely get any comments on those blog links. Here's the question I want to ask. Is Thomas really the only thing you care about on my blog?
This has brought me to the decision I've been making. I have been thinking about retiring this blog. I barely get comments on my reviews, making it seem as though nobody is reading them. Also, I get exhausted when making reviews on various shows that require a load of pictures. And lately, I've been thinking this; doing reviews on this blog is a waste of time.
So yeah, I've been feeling this way lately, and I might want to retire this blog. Don't take it the wrong way, it's just how I feel now.
No comments:
Post a Comment