So, get ready to deactivate me. Here are my Top 8 least favourite Robotboy characters.
Dishonourable mentions:
Mr. Yaschinshki
Nothing to say about him except just a plot device to move villain plots.
Kurt
He's a very mean character, a complete bully, but I guess I can't be too harsh because he's similar to me in one way. We don't like the heat, and we both have a phobia to ants.
General YakitoriNothing to say except just a forgettable villain IMHO. Stopped being a villain when he went with Tommy's grandma.
8. Princess Justine.
All she does is call American toys "boring", yet has a thing for Robotboy. She might remind some of Darla from Finding Nemo, being a spoilt princess and wanting to destroy what she calls boring. Though I guess I can't be too harsh on her since her design looks like that of Bowser's fiancee, Princess Peach. (and they're calling Princess Daisy and Rosalina "Peach clones")
7. Augustus Bachmann "Goose" Turner.
Yeah, he's a poor excuse of a protagonist. He's always eating, even if the food is unhygienic, he farts all the time, his voice is reminiscent of that of Eric from South Park, and he likes to ruin things. Although he does have funny moments too, and he's why Hexx is my favourite bad guy. Also, when it comes to his Intelligence Quotient, he makes Numbuh 4 look like Christopher Langan. Gus' behaviour is the very reason I created my own OC Perry Register to replace him, that and I wanted to make an Australian character for a little racial balance.
6. Special Agent/Kurt's father.
This cheating special agent almost ruins some things, like in Football Frenzy, attacking the referee whenever someone on his football team does a penalty. And in Wrestling with Gus, he tried stealing Robotboy, but is defeated later. The only positive aspects of him are his moment in The Manchurian Robot and in Science Fear where he has what I have, a phobia to ants.
5. Donnie and Dwight Turnbull.
These 2 characters are the dimwits of the Turnbull family. Donnie, similar to Terrence from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, often beats Tommy up, and always relies on muscle, and Dwight doesn't even give a crap about what Tommy does to Donnie. And how can "playing with toys" not be man-like? Dwight, seems dumber than Homer Simpson, but smarter than Peter Griffin.
4. Von Der Schnitzel.
What he did in his sole role was uncalled for, kidnapping Lola like that! I'm glad this baddie was a one-time character. Though I would've liked him if he went for Gus, though it was funny when he shot the arms of his chopper. But Von, just a ruining villain.
3. Hester and Jebediah Turner.
There's nothing I have to say about them except they're ugly and seem very old to be Goose's parents. All they engage in is for their son to do their chores like milking their cow.
2. Bambi.
Good gravy I hate this cheerleader! She's a spoilt, nasty, ignorant, uncaring, dimwitted brat. I just don't understand what Tommy sees in her. She's almost never nice to him. Though the only time I did enjoy her was in Robogus and the G-Machine where she reacted to Gus with the persona of Robotboy. And I wouldn't have disliked her had the original script for Cleaning Day been used.
Also, she and Justine encouraged me to make an OC named Krystal Walker, who is blonde, but a nice character.
And my Numbuh 1 least favourite Robotboy character is.....
I was going to make Bambi Numbuh 1, but no. There is one character who is at among the highest levels of being unlikable, one character who is too tragic and selfish to be considered a character, one character I hoped would stay locked up, but just wouldn't stay locked up. And that character is.....
1. Principal Culpepper.
That's right! The Robotboy character I hate the most! She's contemptible, she's vile, she's nasty, she's too strict for her own good, she's selfish, she's ugly, and she's a bitch. Sure Bambi's a bitch, but at least she's caring to an extent. But Culpepper? She's never nice to any of her students. Though I can blame her parents for not letting her play with toys. This character makes me vomit, and I want her locked up in jail for life.
If you have any thoughts you'd like to share on any of my choices, feel free to do so.
If you have any thoughts you'd like to share on any of my choices, feel free to do so.
You've done your character rankings for KND and Robotboy. Maybe you could do a character ranking for HHPAY? Favorites and least favorite?
ReplyDelete